Healthy habits go hand-in-hand with #NewYearNewYou. We had a lively #GoalChat conversation on the topic, followed a wonderful #GoalChatLive with fellow Mango author Elise Marie Collins, Super Ager.
Elise is a yoga teacher, gerontologist, and champion of healthy living practices.
Here are some of Elise’s best Healthy Habits Tips:
1. Develop a routine
2. Sprinkle joy and fun throughout the day. Make a list of things that will do that for you, so you have options
3. Try chair yoga or laughter yoga (more below)
4. Drink warm tea or water throughout the day
5. Put your hands on your body and ask yourself what you can do to feel healthier.
Watch #GoalChatLive on Healthy Habits
Check out Sunday night’s #GoalChatLive conversation on Healthy Habits in the Twitter Moments Recap.
Bonus Goals: Healthy Habits
- Develop a morning routine, and build on it
- Try chair yoga or laughter yoga
- Learn more about Elise Marie Collins and Super Ager
- Follow on Elise Marie Collins on Instagram
- Learn more about Ayurveda
- Get your copy of Your Goal Guide: A Roadmap for Setting, Planning and Achieving Your Goals
- Join the Write On Online Facebook group for community and conversation
- Commit to #Start2021Now
* * *
What is your best tip for developing healthy habits? Please share in the comments or on the video.
* * *
On next week’s #GoalChat we will be talking about January and 2021 Goals. Join the Twitter chat on Sunday, December 27th, at 7pm PT on Twitter. Then, on Monday, December 28, at 4pm PT, May King Tea will join me on #GoalChatLive to talk about Amping-Up Your Authentic Self.