- Ethan Beute is Chief Evangelist of BombBomb and co-author of Human-Centered Communication
- Christian Karasiewicz is the Owner of Social Chefs, Content Marketing Manager at StreamYard, and host of the Launch Your Live show
- Sheryl Plouffe is a Video Strategist & Repurposing Expert, Cash in on Camera
Your message combines authority and authenticity while highlighting your purpose and passion … To get your message out there, get out there! Imperfection shows humanity. Step out of your comfort zone and keep going!
Watch our Conversation on Messaging
Also, check out the full GoalChatLive conversation on Messaging in the Twitter Moments Recap.
- Ethan: The next time you are creating a message, think about what’s in it for your audience. Be clear about how you help.
- Christian: Whatever is holding you back, start on it. Stop throwing obstacles in your own way. Get uncomfortable.
- Sheryl: Think of yourself as the guide on this journey (not the hero). Bring that type of energy into the content you create.
- BONUS: Connect with everyone on LinkedIn. Send a note with your connection request, then send a video message once you are connected.
- Ethan: If you care, create videos. Humans will see who you are/what’s behind the message.
- Sheryl: Park the perfectionism and be seen! Move out of your comfort zone.
- Christian: Don’t expect your first message to have the impact you want. It may take time. Keep going!
- Learn more about Ethan Beute and BombBomb
- Read Human-Centered Communication: A Business Case Against Digital Pollution and listen to The Customer Experience Podcast
- Check out Christian Karasiewicz, Streamyard, and Social Chefs
- Listen to the Launch Your Live podcast
- Learn more about Sheryl Plouffe and her company
- Watch Cash in on Camera
- Follow @EthanBeaute, @CKRoks, and @SherylPlouffe
- Join the Write On Online Facebook group for community and conversation
- Get your copy of my latest book, Your Goal Guide: A Roadmap for Setting, Planning and Achieving Your Goals. Then, join the Your Goal Guide Facebook group.
How do you create an impactful message? Please share it in the comments.
* * *
On the next #GoalChat we will be talking about Systems and Support. Join the Twitter chat on Sunday, October 17, at 7pm PT on Twitter. Then join me, Deseree Bolin, Robert Butwin, and Bonnie Chomica on October 18 at 4pm PT for #GoalChatLive.
* * *