- Know your purpose/mission
- Educate, inform, entertain
- Have fun
Watch our Conversation on Creating Content
Also, check out the full GoalChatLive conversation on Food in the Twitter Moments Recap.
Favorite Tools for Creating Content
Rick: Twitter Newsletter, Adobe Spark
Creating Content Tips
- Rick: Strike while the iron is hot. Create when you know it’s the best time for you!
- Erika: Be a digital packrat … and be organized about it
- Jon: Put yourself in your audience’s shoes, visit your website with fresh eyes
Erika’s Goal: Do video content for her food blog
Goal from Erika: Find the thing that you’ve always dreamed of doing – something that scares you – and pitch yourself for it
Jon’s Goal: Take the advice her gives to clients
Goal from Jon: Start somewhere and be consistent!
Rick’s Goal: Get out of the house. Figure out how he wants to spend the next phase of his career/life. Perfect reason to get a copy of Your Goal Guide
Goal from Rick: Take baby steps.
- Subscribe to Rick Broida’s Deal Secrets Newsletter
- Check out Erika Heald’s website and Erika’s Gluten-Free Kitchen
- Stop by #ContentChat (Mondays at 12pm PT)
- Learn more about The Asset and schedule a conversation with Jon Moore
- Watch the Guided Goals Podcast on Taking Risks with Rick Broida.
- Join the Write On Online Facebook group for community and conversation
- Get your copy of my latest book, Your Goal Guide: A Roadmap for Setting, Planning and Achieving Your Goals. Then, join the Your Goal Guide Facebook group.
What’s your best content tool or tip? Please share it in the comments.
* * *
On the next #GoalChat we will be sharing September wins and setting October Goals. Join the Twitter chat on Sunday, September 26, at 7pm PT on Twitter. Then join me, Civia Caroline, Kimberley Day, Karen Laos, September 20 at 4pm PT for #GoalChatLive on Impact, which is our October theme.
* * *