Are you having trouble starting or finishing a project?
- Want to write a book, start a blog, or launch a podcast?
- Need a marketing, live networking, and/or social media plan?
- Want to expand or improve your business or go find a completely new path?
Whether or not you have an idea of your goals, we will figure it out together.
We’ll create a custom plan, check-in regularly to track your progress, troubleshoot issues, and keep you moving toward that finish line.
As long as you set deadlines and make a commitment, nothing should stop you from completing your goals.CONTACT ME TO GET STARTED!
- Goal-Setting Evaluation and Consultation: One-hour meeting where we use The D*E*B Method to create your mission statement, determine goals and benchmarks, and create a customized plan for your project. $150.
- Mini- D*E*B Method Session: Do you have too many ideas and no direction? This 30-minute mini-session will guide you through determining your mission and figuring out your goals. $100.
- Mini- Strategy Session: Do you know what you want to do and need help formulating a plan? This 30- minute mini-session will set you on the right path. $100.
- Writing Coaching: Brainstorming, idea development, planning for essay and article-writing, website content, books, blogs, bios, newsletters, and more. $150/hour. Editing services also available.
- Social Media Coaching: Social media strategy sessions may include creating or customizing your social media profiles, adding links and descriptions, on and off-line engagement, whatever it takes to bring your social media to the next level. $150/hour.
- Accountability Sessions: Stay on track with regular 30-minute follow-ups. $75/each or 6 for $400.
I have been talking for the past year about writing my own book. It wasn’t until I met Debra at a networking event in June 2012 that I realized she would be the perfect person to help me with the process. When I saw how she works, I instantly hired her to walk me through the process.
In less than 120 days my book went from a dream to an Amazon best seller. Debra … focus[ed] my efforts on the most important parts of writing my book. If you want to write your own book, I highly suggest you sit down with Debra and consider hiring her to walk you through her plan. She’s amazing.
I always knew I had a book buried deep inside me, hiding behind the layers of fat, muscle, and blood coursing through my veins. When I met Debra Eckerling, I allowed my book, the book I was meant to share with the world, to come out of the closet, just like I had.
Thank God, Debra inspired me to once again break through my false beliefs about my ability to write. I’ve since become known as an international blogger, the go-to guy for coming out with a twist of humor, and have been inspiring humans, regular old humans, to step out of the closets that hold them back from living their most authentic lives!
I hired Debra to help me organize my creative projects, not only did she deliver on that, but she provided me with the structure and goals that enabled me get a project launched from an idea to the web in less than 3 months.
Awesome personality, holds you to task and offers great creative advice and insight. I highly recommend Deb’s services to any one looking to further their creative or professional career!