With the June Rebuilding theme, I hosted a #GoalChatLive Party with guests Jennifer Ballard, Alina Fridman, and Tanys Coughlan. It feels like we’ve spent the last 15 months reinventing, pivoting, and reinventing ourselves. Probably because we have.
At the beginning of every month, I bring together friends from different areas of my life to chat, check-in, and offer inspiration.
My guests for the #GoalChatLive #Reconnecting Party:
Watch the June #Rebuilding #GoalChatLive Party
Your Rebuilding Bonus Goals
- Alina: Look at your branding and messaging, see if it applies, and adjust if necessary.
- Tanys: Do something for yourself every day … for self-healing and self-care.
- Jennifer: Find ways to stay better connected with family.
Rebuilding Final Thoughts
- Alina: Find your fabulous.
- Tanys: Find your TLC.
- Jennifer: Celebrate!
- Learn more about Jennifer, Alina and Ladies Take the Lead, Tanya
- Connect with Jennifer, Alina, and Tanys on Instagram. You can also find them on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Join the Write On Online Facebook group for community and conversation
- Get your copy of Your Goal Guide: A Roadmap for Setting, Planning and Achieving Your Goals
What’s your tip for rebuilding? Please let us know in the comments.
On the next #GoalChat we will be talking about Reinventing. Join the Twitter chat on Sunday, June 6, at 7pm PT on Twitter. Then, on Monday, June 7, at 4pm PT, Keith Spiro, J. Bruce Jones, and Lew Sabbag will join me on #GoalChatLive.
* * *
And get your copy of my latest book, Your Goal Guide: A Roadmap for Setting, Planning and Achieving Your Goals. Then join the Your Goal Guide Facebook group.