Need a dose of motivation and inspiration?
Debra Eckerling will share her enthusiasm, as well as actionable tips for goal-setting simplified.
- Are you booking workshops or keynotes for your upcoming summit?
- Looking for a stellar moderator, panelist, or solo speaker for your conference?
- Need a guest speaker for your chamber, company, or community group?
- Does your business bring in speakers for the company happiness program?
To bring in Debra Eckerling to speak with your business, organization, or book club …CONTACT ME TO GET STARTED!
- Goal Setting Simplified Using The D*E*B Method
- Finding Work-Life Balance
- How to Reboot Your Goals When Change Happens
- Finding #GoalTopia: Vision Board Virtual Scavenger Hunt
- How to Set and Achieve Your Networking Goals
- Productivity 101: Finding Time for Your Passion Project or Side Hustle
- How to Stay Productive and Motivated During Challenging Times
- Setting Social Media Goals: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter (Platform-Specific or a Combination)
Other topics include Writing, Blogging, Social Media, Networking, Brainstorming, and Journaling
I offer online workshops, motivational mini’s (10-20 minute pep talks), and keynotes at summits, conferences, and corporate retreats, as well as:
- Lunch N Learns: 1 hour
- Evening Workshops 2 hours
- Half- and Full-day Sessions: 4 to 8 hours
In my workshops, participants formulate a mission statement, set short- and long-term goals, prioritize the goals, and create a plan to set themselves – their groups, their companies, etc. – up for success.
As a solo-speaker, panelist, and moderator, here are some of the places I have spoken:
- Greater Los Angeles Writers Society
- Society of Professional Journalists
- American Society of Journalists and Authors
- Independent Writers of Southern California
- SoCal Science Writers
- Los Angeles Review of Books/USC Publishing Conference
- UCLA Guest Speaker
- TechMunch Conference
- Agorapulse Social Pulse Summit: LinkedIn and Twitter editions
- The LA BookFest
- Online Writers Conference
- Mango Heart Wisdom Panels
- Women’s National Book Association – Los Angeles and San Francisco Chapters
- Social Media Docs
- Pacific Title Company Title Tuesday
- Connect Ottawa
- #BookCampPD Online Book Club
- Freelance Writing Success Summit
- Mechanics Institute
- LAX and Mar Vista Chambers of Commerce
- And More
* * *
Debra Eckerling has added great value to our organization, Women’s National Book Association, San Francisco Chapter. Through her ongoing speaking engagements, she brings wit, wisdom, and actionable information to every talk. She posses stellar promotional savvy and delivers on-point presentations that bring in larger audiences than our usual speakers. Count on her to engage your audience and keep them coming back for more.
Debra, you made us all look professional [moderating] the [Your Book as a Calling Card] panel [at the California Creative Writers Conference]. You were a good listener and, as a result, were able to make us all look GOOD! You were the glue that kept it all together.
LAX Coworking has had the pleasure of hosting two of Debra’s presentations in our space and she never disappoints! Debra is engaging, positive, and a must for entrepreneurs trying to set goals and take the next step in their business ventures. LAX Coworking is proud to have her as a contact and friend because she is absolutely fantastic!
Debra helped each member of our group kick of the New Year right with her goal-setting workshop. She led us through thoughtfully designed worksheets that helped us think about where we want to be and how to get there. She also had great answers to our questions on how to be more productive and overcome obstacles to our goals.
Her workshop served to bring together the participants as we learned about each others’ goals and dreams, a great and unexpected benefit. I highly recommend Debra’s services as a coach and workshop leader.
The most ambitious and audacious goals need a road map, and Debra’s insight and direction is unbeatable. Whether you take her upbeat and fun workshop or want the extra personalized project management, Debra’s spot-on guidance and insight will help you turn your big ideas into reality.