On this week’s #GoalChatLive fellow Mango Publishing author Bridgitte Jackson-Buckley, The Gift of Crisis, joined me to talk about her passion project – Little Visioneers bookshop … as well as her take on following your passion. Bridgitte shared how Little Visioneers came about, her mother’s COVID passion project, and much more.
When you are pursuing your passion – the things you enjoy – it makes you feel good. “When you are in a position of joy,” Bridgitte explained, “you can better emanate love … and that’s good for everybody!”
Bridgitte’s passion is connecting hearts! Her project – Little Visioneers – is her expression of it!
Seeking a Passion Project? Look at your interests. Be curious. Explore how you can do things differently and find a way to share it with others.
In most cases, passion projects are a marathon. You need to have patience, practice self-care, and watch it evolve.
“Don’t force things,” Bridgitte said. “Be heart-led.
“Small steps keep things moving forward. Follow the spiritual breadcrumbs.”
Watch #GoalChatLivePassion Projects
Check out Sunday night’s #GoalChatLive conversation on Passion Projects in the Twitter Moments Recap.
Bonus Goals: Passion Projects
- Visualize a dark road and turn on the headlights to show you what you need to do right now.
- Stop stressing out. Enjoy the journey.
- Trust Yourself
- Learn more about Bridgitte Jackson-Buckley and Little Visioneers
- Check out the work of Tara Catalano, who designed Bridgitte’s Little Visioneers logo.
- Join the Write On Online Facebook group for community and conversation
- Get your copy of Your Goal Guide: A Roadmap for Setting, Planning and Achieving Your Goalson Amazon or at Little Visioneers
Bridgitte was a Guest on my #Start2021Now New Years Party
* * *
What is your passion project? Please share in the comments.