Our #GoalChatLive conversation on Storytelling with guests Tanya Ko Hong, Leslie Marsh, and Jennifer Navarette was enlightening and emotional, and also tapped into my March theme: empowerment! Who knew there would be such a significant overlap!
Each month, when I bring together friends from different areas of my life to explore a topic and offer inspiration, I never know where the conversation will lead. Our storytelling #GoalChatLive was beyond amazing. We talked about the power of story … in the past, present, and future, our guests’ personal stories, tips for embracing and releasing your stories, and so much more.
My guests for the #GoalChatLive #Storytelling Party:
Watch the April #Storytelling #GoalChatLive Party
Your Storytelling Bonus Goals
- Leslie: Sit in the morning and write the first thing that comes to you. Get it out of you. Then decide what’s next.
- Jennifer: Give yourself permission to tell your stories! Explore who you are at this season in your life.
- Tanya: When telling stories, use the five senses. Start with “I remember.” Also, write three words at a time.
Storytelling Final Thoughts
- Leslie: Be yourself! Whose talk am I walking? You have a duty to you! Step into your power. It’s there!
- Tanya: Show your vulnerability. It’s called being human.
- Jennifer: Life is an adventure. We get to choose our path. What are you waiting for? Make it happen!
And Your Extra Bonus Goal
Write a poem! It is National Poetry Month!
- Learn more about Tanya, Jennifer, and Leslie
- Connect with Jennifer, Tanya, and Leslie on Twitter. You can also find them on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Check out the Cultivating Voices Facebook group
- Watch last month’s Empowerment Party #GoalChatLive
- Join the Write On Online Facebook group for community and conversation
- Get your copy of Your Goal Guide: A Roadmap for Setting, Planning and Achieving Your Goals
What’s your tip for storytelling? Please let us know in the comments.
On the next #GoalChat we will be talking about Live Stream Video. Join the Twitter chat on Sunday, April 4, at 7pm PT on Twitter. Then, on Monday, April 5, at 4pm PT, Julie Riley from Streamyard will join me on #GoalChatLive.
* * *
And get your copy of my latest book, Your Goal Guide: A Roadmap for Setting, Planning and Achieving Your Goals. Then join the Your Goal Guide Facebook group.